Portrait Artist

Portrait Artist, specializing in pencil and pastel portraits

I love to draw people...

I have always had an interest in faces. Ever since I was young, I could sit and draw made-up faces. Now as an adult, I love the opportunity to draw real people. I am excited to jump back into art. I took some time off back in 2005 after the birth of my first child, simply because I was working outside the home and there just wasn't enough time in the day. Now after having my second child with my first going to school this year, I quit my job to be a stay at home mom (yay!)and got back into doing the thing I loved to do since I was four...to draw.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to use a Blogspot blog as your site! I saw your ad on my own art blog and I had to come and check it out. I've been doing pencil portraits as a business for 10 years, so let me know if you need help or advice about anything. Nice work, and nice to meet you :) Darla

    ReplyDelete